Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where the Magic Happens

I thought it was high time I show you where I spend 8 1/2 hours of my life each day. This is my desk, where I work diligently at my computer to write the Hollywood Kids Books.
I work hard. (Yes, that is facebook on my computer.
But don't be fooled, I still work hard.)
This is Yeon-Ju from the design team, who takes everything I write for
Hollywood Kids and turns it into something magical!
Together, we make these!!! This is co-worker Brian!
This is co-worker Jenny!
This is co-worker Mark!
This is the room I sit in -- That's the design team busy...designing things.
It's a place of beauty really. And by beauty I mostly mean stress. :)
But I'll miss it anyway.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

"...Uhm, yeah... I'm gonna need you to..."

Carolyn said...

Ha ha, that's brilliant! At first I was like...what? And then the light bulb flicked on. Best Movie Ever!

Dena said...

How do I get a copy of one of those?

Carolyn said...

Well, Dena, I think I just may know someone who could get one for you. :) You know, in case you ever just need to act out Rapunzel with your fellow students at Regent next year or something. It would make for a good study break.