Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fall '09 in Pictures

I think it's about time I give a glimpse at my happenings as of late. (For the full album, click here.) The first shots are pictures from the lantern festival along the stream through Seoul that we went to a couple weeks ago. Everything was made of paper lanterns--everything!









Everyone could sign the lanterns running along the wall of the stream.













There's me! Signed in red lip liner. (You gotta do what you gotta do when you are pen-less.)













One of the exhibits on the stream.















Scary!









It was like a very bright parade, only we did the moving and the exhibits stood still.















My coat matches the lantern!
















These next few shots are in Joy and Rob's alley ways by their house.















































Joy and I by a market near her place.



















The market.














And finally, these shots are some images of Korean fall at it's peak located in Lake Park, just a 5 minute walk from my house. This is where I go running, for those of you who would like a visualization of my daily activites. :)















This was a month or so back--the leaves are all pretty much gone now. But they were pretty while it's lasted!
































2 comments:

Dena said...

Beautiful. And I loved seeing your face. Happy December!

Melanie said...

Love the laterns!