Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Here it is! The final performance you will ever see of Hollywood Kids. (Grab your tissues!) My 6-7 year old class and 8 year old class both performed Sleeping Beauty a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to show the 6-7 year old class, but there were so many kids in the audience making noise that it's sort of distracting. So I'll show you the 8 year olds. This class is a little smaller, so we had to do some doubling up of characters, as well as rewriting the character of Queen Isabelle to King Ivan. I wish I could say I'm still sad about this being my last performance, but my last few weeks at my school are proving to be incredibly stressful, so at the moment, I'm just ready to be done. :) Enjoy! (And don't worry, all of those heads that are in the way in the beginning move eventually...)

No comments: