Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drowning? Almost.

It's a busy time, people, a busy time. Last week I worked 6 days, filling my beloved Saturday with a school opening performance thingy where I taught kids and parents what to do at a market 9 time throughout the day. If I have to teach kids how to say "how much is it?" one more time, I may never be able to step foot in a grocery store again. Fortunately my Saturday was saved by a wonderful evening at Sarah Jane and Reuben's place in Bundang, which just so happened to be right next to the school opening I was working out. We drank wine, gin and tonics, and did personality testings until 2:30am. I'm an ENFJ, according to myers briggs, just like Ronald Reagen. :)

Unfortunately, this week is bringing even more stress than last. I am looking at another 6-day work week, but this Saturday I have to give my big presentation on the drama program I'm creating to people from 40 Feinschule schools around Korea. I've been working on it all week, and am battling my way through power point. I'm finding it a challenge to give the philosophy and program layout of something I have just started creating and haven't even taught yet. I have to teach everyone how to teach it, and I have no experiences to pull from. Should be interesting! I feel like I'm getting ready for a big game or something.

It's weeks like this that I really wish I had a bathtub.

2 comments:

Kunnari said...

good luck, you can do it!

Dena said...

I echo Matt - good luck! I think I'm almost drowning too. We should take a vacation together sometime.