Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taebaek Ski Trip

So here's some shots from our ski trip! Other than the fact that I thought I could hit the second hardest slope after three runs on the bunny and ended up riding the whole thing down on my bum, getting a huge bruise on the my right butt cheek, and crying mid-way down the mountain, I had a great time! For the whole album of my holidays, click here.


All bundled up and ready to ski!












Drinkin a brewsky after a day on the slopes.













Where we stayed: the O2 Resort.














At the bottom of the slopes.













Look at me zoom down the mountain!

















Ali getting the feel of things...

















At the top of the mountain.













The view, about ready to ski down to the bottom...











Taking a break...

















The balcony on our condo.














The view from the condo.


























Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

ah, so I am not the only one! makes me feel much better about myself... my first (and possibly last) real-mountain (Alps) skiing experience was a huge blow to my ego. who cries about skiing? me. (and you). :)

Carolyn said...

that would make me feel better, except that the korean mountains don't exactly measure up to the alps, so you get points there. if i cried on these measly hills, i'd probably require snowmobile assistance at the alps! :(

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jen VP said...

That sounds like a very familiar story, only I did need a snowmobile. The things we think we can do...

Happy New Year!

Jen