Thursday, April 2, 2009

make a wish...

ooooooooooh boy oh boy oh boy!

1. on march 20, i entered into the mid-20s. yup, i'm officially 25! there was indian food, there was cake, there was drinking, there was dancing, there was burrito house, there was trying to get the djs to play lady gaga all night...

2. ali is here! he came a few weeks ago and, surprise! it's much better being together than being apart. who woulda thought.

3. so, after the long and drawn out drama my life has undergone the past 8 months, it looks like i'm going to end up right back where i started. ali and i are heading to korea in may. i've just taken a job at a little school in ilsan, so we'll be living in the same place as last year. it's wierd that after all this time of america, england, america, england, america, england, visa, visa visa, it turns out we were meant to be back in korea all along. sometimes you just gotta learn lessons the hard way. (and the expensive way...sigh...)

5 comments:

DebinNZ said...

That's SO great Carolyn! I didn't know you guys found work there already! HOORAH! We'll talk more about your upcoming move when i see you next week (what what?) Oh yes, i get to see you and ali again! YAH!

lisa said...

Oh Carolyn- I am glad that you have a plan of action that you seem to be relatively confident about. I wish I could have been there for the big 25- it sounded like a glorious time. I heard about what your parents did to you for April Fools, and I found it to be so clever. I miss you.

Amanda said...

yay!

Dena said...

Yessssss... my side of the world.

Modiste1000 said...

this is wonderful news! congratulations!!