Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pinocchio



So, for your viewing pleasure and to give you an idea of what I do, here is a portion of the Pinocchio Performance we did last month. These kids are age 7 in Korea (which means Age 6 in America), and are my oldest Kindergarten class. Keep in mind that they've only been learning English for a couple of years at most. The video includes scenes 1, 2, and 5 (I edited parts of it so that it's not so long.) The drama and music were written by yours truly. :)

6 comments:

ann renee. said...

all of these photos are beautiful, carolyn.

ProfessorTango said...

So surreal!!!

I'll still never forget "Don't touch my honey!!!"

Will said...

Adorable Carolyn - that's some fine teaching for realz.

Mom said...

Wow, Carolyn, you should be so proud of your work! That was so fun to watch!

Tricia Sybesma said...

Sooo cute!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness they are so cute!
do they actually know what they are saying, or did they just memorize everything?