Friday, July 16, 2010

Monsoon Season

Today was one of those summer days in Korea when the only thing it does all day is pour and pour...
















...and pour.









So what is there to do but take refuge in the little coffee shop downstairs. Which is exactly what me and my boss, Jenny, did.

I am in serious pain due to the yoga class I attended this week. I haven't been to a yoga class since my first year in Korea. And I wanted to prove that I could still keep up with the little Korean gumby girls in my class. I say 'still' as if I actually could keep up with them at one point. I couldn't before. I can't now. And my heroic effort to bend, twist, and down-dog-it like the rest of them has cost me the use of upper body. Oh, competitiveness, why must you always get the best of me?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i love that kind of rain! i miss it...