Monday, June 7, 2010















My weekend was packed of fantasticness. Friday night, we had a girls night out, which included dinner on an outdoor patio that felt like we were in Italy, margaritas, drinks in a bag, hookah, and of course...dancing! I'm gonna miss my girls when they all start trickling back home. :(
















Just two girls from Iowa who found themselves in Korea...










Then on Sunday, Ali and I went to the War Memorial Museum. Ali had to ride / try / shoot / climb on every single war item. I waited patiently like a good person-who-gets-bored-at-museums ought. No but seriously, it was a really cool exhibit.





























This is the symbol of the Korean War. It's a younger brother and older brother fighting on two different sides who see each other in the middle of battle and embrace in love, forgiveness, and sorrow.



























P.S. For those of you interested in a cyst update...IT POPPED!!!! It was quite possibly the funnest most exhilarating popping session of my life. I'll spare you the details...no I won't! It oozed out like yolk from a cracked egg. Seriously, there was a lot of disgusting crap in that bad boy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Eewww...But isn't that the best feeling in the world? Totally satisfying.

Glad you had a good weekend!I did too - thanks mostly to your awesome sisters.

Amanda said...

for a really satisfying pop, look up some combination of "spider-bite" "puss" "infection" on youtube. i'm sure you'll love it. :)

Dena said...

Of course you had to share that. It reminded me that your (and Joy's) "love" of popping things like that is one of the things I'll never understand about either of you. But I still love you both anyways.