Wednesday, March 4, 2009

counting down.

100 pages to go. the plot has thickened...dun dun DUN!

to quote my friend cara: "I read the 4th book of Twilight in one day...I can't decide if its because I was just that into it or if I was just that sick of it and wanted to get it over with."

my thoughts: i can't decide if i'm dragging this out because i never want it to end or because my eyes can only handle so much rolling a day before i get a headache.

(confession: still so entertained! damn you stephenie meyer!)

2 comments:

Rachel:) said...

wow! you have been a busy girl! BUt it sounds very intresting! I hope that you have some success in the chicago area, there are lots of postings for music teachers on the Cristian schools international website, and i know some are in chicago. I am looking for a job too, and it is crazyness! Anwyaz, i hope all is well!

Amanda said...

Check out international schools in the Netherlands. I hear some of them are short-staffed. We could be neighbors!