Thursday, January 17, 2008

charlie bit me.

no, not charlie my boss. it's the name of this you tube that you HAVE to watch. i got it from my friend tara and it got funnier and funnier every time i watched it. watch the expression on both the boys' faces. click here.

i have decided to re-think my impulsive outburst that i like winter better than summer. it's cold. really. really. cold. and my life requires a lot of biking. i've started doing some tutoring after school, which requires an extra hour of biking three times a week, and i just can't seem to find a way to cover up enough of my face. it's always this time of year when i get a little down. i just want to go for walks and play outside and leave work at 6:30 and atleast see a glimmer of sun left in the sky. and it feels like winter has just begun. spring isn't even on the horizon. sigh.

saturday, i am getting acupuncture. it's my first time. i've wanted it done for years, especially with all the stomach problems i've had in the past couple years, but it's so expensive in the states! here, i can get it for 5,000 won. (approximately a little over 5 bucks.) i'm so excited and so nervous! amelia (beloved yoga instructor) is going with me to hold my hand so i don't freak out when i roll my eyes across my body and see a bunch of needles sticking out of my skin. i have high hopes that it will cure me of every possible thing that is going wrong in my body. i could be a nice person by noon on saturday. brace yourselves.

2 comments:

vwlaura said...

Hi! I crossed your blog when I browsed through Music Ed, I think it is so cool that you work in Korea!

For your cold needs, try the Under Armor Face Mask: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2643254&cp=2138915.2138920&view=all&parentPage=family&searchId=2138920 I bought one for when I go upstate with my friends to play paintball, and we ended up spedning the first few days of winter just hiking through the woods and it is SO warm!

good luck with the acupuncture. I've alwasys wondered about that.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the acupunctre. I hope it works out for you.