Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Peter Pan Performance


Another performance! This is my 6 and 7 year olds performing Peter Pan. They did a FANTASTIC job and loved this play more than I could have ever imagined. For the past month, all I've heard in the hallways is lines from Peter Pan, songs from Peter Pan, excitement about performing Peter Pan and so on. A couple of the kids even bought their costumes for Halloween so that they coordinated with their character. (You will notice that Tinkerbell is pretty decked out in full costume -- wand and all!) My favorite part is in Scene 4 when Leo, who was playing Lost Boy 1, says, "He took her to his shit!" instead of, "He took her to his ship!" so keep a look out for that. :) I'm so proud of them! I think this play and the songs from this play are some of my favorite that I've written so far. How will I leave these kids and this program to someone else? I'm getting so attached...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha! super cute!
momentarily jealous of your job.

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I loved the Peter Pan performance. We watched it on her computer since we are in Pella now. Tomorrow we will head to Chicago. Grandma says, "When I am lonesome for Carolyn I play the Rabbit class video." The little kids are so darling. I can see why you are attached to them! Love, Mom and Grandma

Tricia said...

Wow...Wendy really lacked something in the song and dance parts...

but super cute!!