Thursday, October 28, 2010

Feinschule Field Day

Last Saturday, our school rented out the sporting grounds of a nearby public school and had a full-on field day. We spent the morning playing games, and I'm happy to report that I have not, in any way, lost my competitive edge. I literally terrified my team, along with their parents, into making sure we took gold. There wasn't gold to take, unfortunately, but we had our (my) pride to keep intact! Other than a fierce game of tug-of-war in which half of the kids were injured/sobbing and one teacher was left with a sprained ankle, we had a blast! After lunch, I taught them all a completely professional line dancing routine, as well as the good ole macarena. We finished off the day with a Halloween costume contest.








My favorite Korean family! All with matching homemade costumes that say, "Roy! I love Feinschule!"
















All the fun and games makes for some sleepy children...














Best costume ever! I think he's a joker of some sort...

















ROY!!!
















Getting ready for some 3-legged racing...















Mother and daughter!















"When I grow up, I want to be a Princess!"

1 comment:

mom said...

Such darling pictures!