Friday, August 14, 2009

nightmare.

i had an incredibly vivid dream...no, nightmare...this week about how without telling me my boss called up the teacher i replaced and she came and kicked me out of my apartment and took over my job because they didn't like me anymore. to make things even worse, in my dream, i woke up and realized i wasn't dreaming, which made it really difficult when i actually woke up to convice myself that it was, in fact, just a dream.

needless to say, i've been way too smiley and overly helpful at work this week. i think everyone is really getting tired of me asking if they need a coffee when i go grab one for myself at lunch. someone just say i'm doing a good job, paleeeease!

last night we ventured into hongdae to meet joy and rob for dinner, then met up with a bunch of people afterwards. we found a sweet new hookah bar on the 5th floor in this little mushroom hobbit looking house thing. it was suuuuper cool. afterwards, ali and i, along with ali's 2 new french friends and a japanese girl we picked up along the way headed to the middle of nowhere to the coolest little underground bar i've ever seen! the owner gave us some special ramyan and played us the latest album he just released, which he sang along to enthusiastically!

i'm currently watching bruno, which we just downloaded today. it's hillarious/superly stressful. there's some parts i can't watch. i just get stressed when people look stupid and people make fools of themselves. it's just too much for me!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yes! I hate shows that make people look stupid! Whenever I know that part is coming in a sitcom, I physically can't watch, and I have to change the channel. Must be genetic.