Wednesday, May 14, 2008

no!!!!!!!!

i have bronchitis. :( i've been feeling like there's a large angry animal in my chest for over a week now, and despite the fact that i've been going to bed at 7 pm every night for several days, i continued to get more and more tired and feeling like i was more and more not a member of planet earth and feeling more and more like my life was coming to an end and wouldn't someone please just put me out my misery now!!!! so i went to the doctor. and i have bronchitis. that would explain the inability to breathe and coughing up of the lungs this morning as i tried to go running (stupid) and nearly didn't make it back to my apartment. i'm so devestated and i've never felt more miserable in my life! i just want to be like one my little kids and have someone carry me into my bed and make me chicken noodle soup and put the thermometer in my mouth and rub my hair while i try to fall asleep and give me blankets when i get really really col in the middle of the night and then tear them off of me 10 minutes later when i get really really hot and in other words...mom, would you mind flying to korea and taking care of me please???

and at the doctor i got a needle in my bum. yes, i got a korean injection of who knows what in. my. bum. imagine the body language that went into the charade of trying to explain what they needed me to do and what they were needing to do to me. now i not only can't breathe and think my life is ending from exhaustion, i also have a sore right butt cheek. OH THE MISERY!!!!! WILL IT NEVER END!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry! This reminds me of when you got your immunizations right before kindergarten. The next morning you were standing at the top of the stairs crying and you said "Mom- my butt hurts." Aww.

Kathlyn D said...

dear carolyn. I hope you are starting to feel better, and I hope your butt isn't hurting anymore.


katy

Dena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

How are you feeling today??? Ideally, both the bronchitis and the sore bum are gone, but if that's not true, then I hope at least one of them is done with forever.